Wednesday 11 March 2009

Back to the beginning

I AM BACK IN AIRLIE AND AM SO HAPPY TO BE BACK!!

The sun is out. its about 30 degrees, and there is a lovely breeze. The sea is bright blue and i have normal hair again! Things couldn't be better!

I am going on another sailing course on Monday! I am also going to get my power boat license! How exciting, bet you are all very jealous. haha. Not too sure what to do with my power boating license, but still. I am totally going to frame all of these certificates, take down the tv in the living room and nail them all up in the middle of the night. Mum and dad will be so impressed. I will put it next to the photo of simon getting his masters and say, " who needs a masters from Cambridge, when you can have a bloody power boat license!" Then i will laugh like this, HA HA HA HAW HAW HAW HEE HAW HAW (like a french person)

exciting stuff!!

From the way things are going, i may well be a day skipper by the time i get home. Then i really will be laughing. hahahahaha

In other news, There was another cyclone, but it missed me. Thankfully. It took me longer to get from New Zealand to Australia than it did to get from England. I will detail my movements for you all, so you can imagine it, just the way it happened.

5pm got on the bus from Auckland to airport, got attacked by a wasp.

8pm fly from Auckland to Christchurch. Arrived about 10pm. It was FREEZING!!!
10pm - 4am nothing. nothing nothing. I had to sleep on the floor of the airport in the arrivals hall, with my towel as a blanket, and with my feet on my rucksack so that no one would swipe my dirty clothes. I must say, it was terribly uncomfortable. I almost rejoiced when the cafe opened at 5am.

6am Fly from Christchurch to Brisbane. Arrived Brisbane 7am (3 hour time difference)
It was raining and raining hard. Had to get the train to the domestic terminal.

7am - 5pm NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING!!! aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh

9pm got back to Airlie. and passed out!

so there you go. Imagine what you will, with that thrilling breakdown

byeeeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment