Tuesday 17 March 2009

TO DO LIST...

1. Find a place to live.
2. Hope the sun comes back out
3. Stop getting sunburnt
4. Somehow make lots of money
5. Live in Australia for another year or two
6. Buy a boat
7. Sail everywhere
8. Stop getting sunburnt
9. Win the lottery

hello.

I have finished another sailing course and also got my power boat license. yay

Not much else has happened. My friends Jacky and Limor came up from Sydney and stayed with me for a couple of days. But they left today.

I might be able to get on a delivery to Darwin. So i will be at sea for a whole month! Terribly exciting.

I did my washing today. There is a race tonight, but its raining so hard, i think i will give it a miss!

boring!

byeeeee

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gina - do you have a google (gmail or googlemail) account?

    love Dad x

    ReplyDelete