Monday 16 February 2009

Eureka! I have done it.

I had my last day on Eureka today. I am off on a new boat tomorrow - Southern Cross.
Mum sold my car!!! Its gone :( Sad sad news.
I saw a dolphin, a massive turtle and millions of fish today!
I took all 11 passengers on a trip (by myself!!!) to show them Whitehaven beach - which is AMAZING. Its like 94% silica - and the sand is pure white. it looks brilliant. I've got some photos - but cant work out how to get them on the computer!
I haven't had a day off - i have been on the boat 9 days straight - and now i have another 3 - hopefully i will have a day off soon!

On my day off i will be able to write this properly! Behind me there is a man (who is very drunk) on a web cam talking to his parents - telling them he just got married! haha

byeee

No comments:

Post a Comment