Wednesday 25 February 2009

Sydney

Helloo,

I am in Sydney now. But i want to be back in Airlie. Everyone says there, if you stay long enough there comes a time you will never leave. So i thought i should leave, just for a bit. Just in case. But i want to go back again. It is SOOOOO much better than being in a big noisy city.
Taking off from Hamilton island, you get a view over all the islands and the reef, and you feel like an idiot for ever thinking about leaving that place.

Sydney is noisy. I am staying in a cool hostel though. And i have met a nice girl called Harriet who also has no idea why she is here. But i am off to New Zealand in 4 days time, so that's a good reason. There is loads i haven't seen here yet though, so i will get on to it tomorrow.

I might go down to the sailing club, and check out the super yachts in Sydney.

I got sunburnt AGAIN today. I swear the sun has it in for me. that hole in the ozone will probably follow me back to England.

I have an Australian number now - if anyone wants to text me. It is: +61428 746 141

byeeeee

1 comment:

  1. Photos, dammit. Soon.
    Glad you're still alive though.

    ReplyDelete