Wednesday 4 February 2009

Getting to Brisbane

I am in Australia!!! woooo

My flights were long. very long. On the first one i sat between 2 grannies! They were nice to me. I had to help them with the tv all the time. Plus i had to let them know about an hour in advance when i needed the loo, so that they could get up in time.

I spent last night in a hostel in Brisbane. It was hot. i slept a bit which was handy.

Now i am going to find some breakfast before my 19 hour bus ride to Airlie Beach. Which by the way, is in the middle of a flood/record breaking rain/cyclone/storm/most humidity ever recorded. Excellent conditions. Can hardly wait.

byeeee

2 comments:

  1. I am glad you are there safely. I haven't started my blando blog yet, but here's a tale. I slipped on the ice and fell over on my way to work yesterday. I landed right on my bum.

    Night night x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sound like the perfect conditions to have a surf lesson! Do it Gina. You will love it. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete